Thursday, November 8, 2012

This way for Writers' Houses Christmas cards ...

 
My Christmas cards are going great guns with Virginia Woolf (above) and the Brontes (the 2012 newcomers) (below) slogging it out for top position this year.
 
 
I started the series last year with John Keats (below)
 
 
and Jane Austen:
 
 
They are printed on white stock card and come with a white envelope in a cellophane bag.
Ideal for bookworms!
On sale in packets of three in my online Etsy shop:
until December 3.

4 comments:

  1. Winter wonderlands! They send such a strong holiday feeling. I can feel the cheer all the way here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Robin. I always prefer receiving traditional ones so tht's the way I design them I suppose! Oh dear. It comes around so quickly all this Christmas cheer doesnt it?

      Delete
  2. Hi, Amanda! Wonderful collage! Beautiful Blog! With pleasure I will read your blog! Good luck! Olga.

    ReplyDelete