Monday, September 2, 2013

Autumn Days ...


Golly, where does the time go?
Look, we're in September already and it's ages since I posted a thing.
 
Firstly, last week I sent these two collages off to a new home in England. The one above (which I put as the header because it's called Autumn Days and we're in it. Autumn, that is). It's Keats House.
 
And then the one below After The Waves, which is Virginia Woolf's garden shed or Writing Lodge as she preferred to call it.


By a strange coincidence in the same week I received weighty orders for these images as cards and prints from both Monk's House and Keats House.
Must be something in the air.
 
I have stocked up on magazines! Look what I found at the local second hand market:


Only 3 euros for the lot!
Hooray!
 
I also got side-tracked from carrying on with my new Christmassy image by feeling the urge to do another imaginary portrait which popped into my head while I was reading Richard Holmes's
The Age of Wonder.
 
But that is for another post.
It's getting late and the plants are wilting after another scorching day.
To the rescue .......................

1 comment:

  1. Love zour autumn days collage and well done on finding the heap of magazines - I'm a magazine/book addict, so I can understand your joy!

    ReplyDelete